Willow Creek Consign & Design is the perfect way to sell your gently used home & décor furnishings. If we decide to consign your items, after it sells, we mail you a check. It’s that easy!
Willow Creek Consign & Design will sell your quality home furnishings on consignment at fair market prices for you the consignor and to you the customer. Your items will be attractively displayed in our showroom and staged to appeal, both aesthetically and with beautiful accessories. Your items are controlled by a consignment-specific inventory software. We have a fabulous website, and we advertise on social media in our efforts to constantly grow our audience. It is the ever-increasing shopping traffic that helps us sell your items quickly so we can find a nice home for your items and realize some financial return. If you have furniture to consign, please e-mail a picture along with the manufacturer, size, dimensions, and condition. We will call you if we have interest in your item.
Consignment Agreement terms are as follows:
• Consignment contract period is 90 days.
• Consignors will receive 50% of the item(s) sold price.
• We price items fairly. After the first 30 days, if the item has not sold, we discount 10%, after 60 days 20% and after 75 days, 30%.
• We write checks on the 15th of the month and mail them to you unless you call us in advance.
• Please send a photo, along with a full description of the piece(s) of your furniture or home décor to email@example.com. Please include the manufacturer, size, wood(material), condition, age, and the price you paid.
• We offer a pickup service for large items at a rate of 100/hr. If you bring large items to the store, please bring help to unload your items.
• We do not accept broken, dirty, damaged, stained or items with any odors.
• Accessories that are easily carried can be brought any day. We will access, discuss, and a decision can be made straight away if we can accept the item for consignment. A picture of larger items needs to be approved before delivery.
• If your items are still on the floor after 90 days, you will have 5 days to come pick them up otherwise pieces become the property of Willow Creek Consign & Design. It is the consignor’s responsibility to remember when to pick up.
• Items must be in good condition and clean with no nicks, scrapes, stains (no damaged merchandise). If items are accepted and work is needed on your piece, a fee will be deducted from the sale price.
• Willow Creek Consign & Design is not a thrift store, flea market, or garage sale! We are in an excellent location for our showroom to display and sell upscale, quality furnishings and home accessories. We maintain consignor contracts for 90 days resulting in a constant turnover of quality goods and promoting high foot traffic.